Class Start Dates
NEXT DAY CLASS Starts January 2, 2013
NEXT NIGHT CLASS Starts March 18, 2013
Thank You For Your Interest in MTTI
The mission of MTTI is to prepare it's students for entry-level positions in the allied health occupation of Massage Therapy in a short time while providing quality education and flexibility to accommodate individual needs.
Why Choose MTTI?
- Your studies are completed within 6 months.
- You have choices of morning, evening or weekend courses.
- Competitive and reasonable tuition.
- You will learn to treat atheletes with real injuries at New Mexico State University
- You graduate knowing how to effectively deal with soft tissue pain.
- Classes are limited to 16 students.
- MTTI focuses on advanced medical manual treatment of orthopedic conditions.
- Inexpensive housing rentals are available within walking distance of the school.
- Student loan sources are available.
- Financial aid available including Pell grants and loans, if qualified.
Make an appointment to tour MTTI's facility and sit in on a class.
The school is Registered (#30) with the New Mexico Board of Massage Therapy and the curriculum has been approved by that governmental agency.
MTTI is accredited as an institution to provide post secondary non-degree education by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
MTTI is licensed to do business by the City of Las Cruces, NM.